Halteese Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum for the Halteese Order Guild

+4
Sagittarius
Chris
Hilton
Skydie
8 posters

The thread in which Skydie complains about...

Skydie
    Skydie

The thread in which Skydie complains about... Empty The thread in which Skydie complains about...

Post by Skydie Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 am

So I complain a lot and I figured I would make a thread where I complain about random shit...

like the GOD DAMN WEATHER. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS WEATHER, CALIFORNIA? IT'S 11:30 AT NIGHT BUT IT IS STILL 80 DEGREES F IN MY ROOM? SCREW THAT WEATHER. YOU NEED TO WISE UP SON.

I mean GODDAMN.

Fuck your dry weather California.

In other news, fresh apricots are delicious when it is a FUCKING SAUNA EVERYWHERE.

Also: foul language warning. Now people only have to read my bitching if they feel like it Very Happy

This has been a mild rant by Skydie.

The end.
    Hilton
    Hilton
    Lord
    Lord

The thread in which Skydie complains about... Empty Re: The thread in which Skydie complains about...

Post by Hilton Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am

*claps*

Also bad weather? Ahahaha, us Oklahomo's laugh at your pain. Come spend a month here. "Oh, nice sunny day? Wait a minute... a tornado sent to destroy us? WAit... now it's sunny again and there was never a tornado... WAit, now it's raining? That was a strange 3 hours..."

Pretty much sums up the weather here. Also more rants!
    Chris
    Chris

The thread in which Skydie complains about... Empty Re: The thread in which Skydie complains about...

Post by Chris Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 am

Mine...
    Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Fuck Basketball. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Rain.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 am

^Same with chris and hilt.

Like when I woke up, it was near 40 degress outside(YES, its THIS hot in the Philippines). Then WTF when I'm on my way to school, rain suddenly poured. But the burning sun is still friggin there, cooking me alive @A@ Sun, Y U no hide Crying or Very sad 

This happens very often, getting tired of this shiz T_T So I can't wait to graduate and live in Japan ^o^
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 pm

...about TRIPPIN BITCHES

Oh man I will never have such satisfaction as I did in the moment the BM kicked the RB.

BM = Beastmaster

RB = Rangerbitch.

I did a PUG RHD and from the start this ranger was bein' a bitch. The BM asked who was tank, and I saw a knight on the team so said probably the knight. She said NO, BM CAN BE TANK and said any BM that wasn't tank was shit. Anyone with logical thought would say "If the BM selected 'tank' why would he be asking who the tank was?" but no, not ms wonderbow. She then began ranting because we were killing mobs that were in the way. The tank (the knight, not the BM) asked what should we do, should we run to the end. We all said we didn't care, except the ranger. She said: RUN TO THE END and then we agreed to run and she said FINALLY. This is all in a span of the whole five minutes we were in the dungeon at all mind you so it wasn't like she was waiting for ages.

Then the BM decided to vote to kick her. Everyone said yes.

JUSTICE.

Bitches be trippin'.
    Hilton
    Hilton
    Lord
    Lord

Post by Hilton Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:48 pm

god dammed rangybitches all up in your shit, sky.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    boStaff
    what is up with chechens

Post by boStaff Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 pm

this is actually a really terrible thread but it's wibbles so whatever
    Hilton
    Hilton
    Lord
    Lord

Post by Hilton Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 pm

bostaff is a really terribly kind of nice person so whatever.
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

I might join this conversation on a later date, i complain a lot =3.
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 pm

<3 Anna

But complaining gets you wonderful things! Like Archer equipment 8D
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 am

^I know what you mean, sky.
    Smile)))
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:25 am

I swear, after we all started following your example Sagi, we all got gear XD
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:13 am

Our guild secret to success \m/
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 am

Well i said some time ago i would definetely reply to this thread, and now im furious enough to do it.
    With the recent updates everything was fucked up, crashing when getting out of dungeons/colosseum/regions, falling through textures, not being able to see how many blood points you had, an even worse tabbing system, etc. The pinnacle of all of this was introduced in another update that was supposed to fix things. For 3 days, i kept crashing INSIDE colosseum, yes... i was fighting for blood points and all of a sudden BAM.. crash.. and now.... THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ADMIN/DEVELOPERS/GRAVITY ITSELF!! GIVE US 7 DAYS OF VIP SO WE CAN CHILL?!?!? I WANT MY FUCKING BLOODY POINTS!!!! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) . I DEMAND A PROPER COMPENSATION!!!.

i feel more relieved.
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:31 pm

That's it anna...let the rage wash over you....

and is it just me or is the game utterly unplayable right now!? Everything lags to hell no matter what I do to try and fix it, and it came with the last update.
    Zevaeh
    Zevaeh

Post by Zevaeh Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Yep.
    Game has been pretty much unplayable since the WoE patch.
    Lag. Glitches. Bugs. All sorts of things.
    They were supposed to have fixed some of the bugs with this most recent patch.
    I haven't bothered to log in and check.
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 pm

That kitten is adorable.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:18 am

Meh. I'm imagining this server will be almost dead a few weeks or a month later. Because I'm sure that there'll be another new bug every after they fix the game. That happened to SEA server.

Switch games, anyone? Lol.

For me, right now, still busy. I'll be playing to the fullest when my sembreak comes. \m/
    Zevaeh
    Zevaeh

Post by Zevaeh Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I really wish this game had been what I was expecting, instead of changing it up to this new thing, I liked what they had before. Meh..

I am still hoping for this game to be decent enough to actually play and raid on.

But for now.. its just something to pass the time until Wildstar comes out.
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah I'm really hoping they turn it around, but right now these patches really piss me off. I don't remember iro ever being like this. I mean sure you sometimes get a patch and it breaks something or creates a new bug...

but every. single. time? No. Definitely not like that. Even their patches for patches seem to do an equal amount of damage. And those VIP cards are really getting old. I enjoy some of the changes they've made - I enjoy the dungeon systems and the bosses, and I do miss some of the old way of course...but right now their utter incompetence is really killing their user base more than anything else I think.
    Zevaeh
    Zevaeh

Post by Zevaeh Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Agreed.
    I'm hoping they turn it around, I'd really like to see it become the game I was expecting..

The Events are getting old as well, they are nothing but a laggy mess. VIP cards are just bleh. Oh and how about those butterfly wings? such an amazing gift right?! ..-.-..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:56 pm