Halteese Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum for the Halteese Order Guild

4 posters

So it starts.

Hilton
    Hilton
    Lord
    Lord

So it starts. Empty So it starts.

Post by Hilton Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 am

It seems it's starting, so i figured we should discuss and plan on what to do.

http://playragnarok2.com/News/Event

I'm totally new to it, but i was explained that it's a guild pvp king of the hill type thing i guess. Regardless, i don't think i will be able to take part in it unless i am needed to actually enter us. Otherwise i am literally dead weight due to not being able to perform pvp with full performance.

Anyways. WE should start discuss strategies and who will do what and things before we try this.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

So it starts. Empty Re: So it starts.

Post by Sagittarius Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:51 pm

About the post here, how will we help prepare for WoE? They should've explain further :v
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Sagi: It just means that during that week, whatever amount of exp is donated to the guild will be doubled.

Hilt: I doubt we'll participate in woe this early. They're still very vague about it, and not all of us are 50. It is the sort of thing you have to be 50 and have to have pvp gears and a large guild. We'd need a more balanced group between support, dps, and tanks and we are definitely not balanced in that at all.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am

Ah nice. I'll try to be active during that week then. ^o^
    StickNHoles
    StickNHoles
    Lieutenant

Post by StickNHoles Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm sure there will soon be guides explaining how WoE works...from videos it looks like there are defenses used to counter attackers (see a lot of explosion junk falling from the sky) and I do believe there are guardians. As for the rest, I'm confused about strategy since this isn't like RO1 where there's lots of room for different builds/combos from unique effects via armor/cards... We will have to see :p But obviously the best way is like what was mentioned... level 50 characters...all pvp gear. Go from there. I'm sure in the end most likely it's just the biggest damage dealing guild/best healing guild that wins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:32 pm