Halteese Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum for the Halteese Order Guild

4 posters

Landscaping and Parkour.

AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Landscaping and Parkour. Empty Landscaping and Parkour.

Post by AnnaRow Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Did you find an awesome place worth a screenshot? or perhaps you climbed where no one was before. Share it with us!, i have been thinking about this for a while, im sure im not the only one who gets bored from time to time and begin derping around.
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Landscaping and Parkour. Empty Re: Landscaping and Parkour.

Post by AnnaRow Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 pm

So, in my attempt to find something amusing (glitches,parkour,etc) i found something really really weird, .... Ladies, gentlemen and trolls, let me present to you, The FlatLand!
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen10

Also, check the minimap, you will see a very odd bug
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen11
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen12
    It seems that the map loops when you get to far away from the current region, but only the minimap, the world map remains the same.
    After this i fell while trying to find new land =p lol.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:59 am

What a plain but nice view. Hehe xD

Btw, there's an event like this one right? You get to screenshot your fav view, then post it in the ro2 fb page i think, or maybe the ro2 forums.. not sure. Then the winner gets to have an NPC of his/her chara in-game. <_<
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:43 am

Yeah i know about that one =p, you are supposed to post your picture into ragnarok2's facebook wall in order to participate for the event. This might sound outrageous to some of you but, idk how to post a picture in the wall or whatever is called xD, i only have a facebook account so i can sign up faster into sites and stuff like that.
    Long story short, i have a picture to participate in the event, but i dont know how to post it =p.Either way ill post it once the contest is over.
    Skydie
    Skydie

Post by Skydie Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 am

@Anna

Best way I can think of is host the image on another site like imgur.com and then link it to them on the facebook page along with your IGN

Sadly I don't want to post all over their facebook Razz You are allowed to enter more than one SS so if you want to enter my payon waterfall shot let me know :3

Also: omg XD I've been there. Here is my shot (I was trying to climb back out)

Landscaping and Parkour. WCqXqH6
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Skydie wrote:@Anna

omg XD I've been there. Here is my shot (I was trying to climb back out)

Near the entrance of verta delta (from divided plain) there is a ramp on the other side of the mountain, so even if you explore that extensive plain you can go east till the map ends, then south and up the ramp.
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Boredom can be a powerfull motivator, and thanks to it i found a way to climb up another mountain =P.

It took this picture from the other side of the mountain that leads to Flatlands.
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen13

I walked from Verta delta to RoB directly (skipping sograt in the process) and took this picture.
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen14

The following images are from the bridge (sadly i was so high that mobs/players/npcs cant be seen)
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen15
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen16
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen17

After so many god damn tryes to climb that mountain tomaki told me of a way to get there easily. He's the one next to me in this pictures.
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen18
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen19
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen20

Finally, the last picture of the day, i had to die twice (14600 and 17700 damage points from the falls..), if you walk across that bridge, jump and sneak across 2 ledges in order to get to the other side you can surround the wall that seals the second entrance of verta delta (usually you go from verta delta to sograt using the northwest path).This path is sealed from both side, so there is no way to pass through it (unless you find a way, like i did xD).
    Landscaping and Parkour. Screen21

This concludes today's update. Stay tuned for moar pictures to come =D.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius
    Commander

Post by Sagittarius Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Awesome! X) I'm not familiar with those towers from the first screenshot. Where is that?
    AnnaRow
    AnnaRow

Post by AnnaRow Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 am

Sagittarius wrote:Awesome! X) I'm not familiar with those towers from the first screenshot. Where is that?

Thats culvert of abyss(the 10 man dungeon north of Verta Delta).

I take this chance to encourage others to post similar pictures (even if your achievement is climbing over a fence, please dont take this too literal >.>).
    Zevaeh
    Zevaeh

Post by Zevaeh Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Fun stuff!
    Landscaping and Parkour. 34y4hm1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:48 am